OVERNIGHT GUEST SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
The Gate Hospitality Group is a management organization consisting of four of Northeast Florida’s most luxurious and renowned private clubs – the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and The Lodge & Club both located in Ponte Vedra Beach and Epping Forest Yacht Club and The River Club both located in Jacksonville.
In addition to serving club members, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and The Lodge & Club are also award-winning oceanfront hotels where they also cater to resort guests. An expertly trained staff of more than 900 employees enhances the member and guest experience at these four properties by exceeding the highest standards of hospitality.
- Service is our first standard and a “Service First” attitude is central in being able to assist efficiently and effectively.
- This position leads our Overnight Front Office Team to oversee the operation of Front Desk, Concierge, Valet, and Bell Stand from 11pm-7am.
- This position offers the opportunity to lead and train a team in a AAA 4 Diamond Resort and Private Country Club. Willing to perform any other assignment as resort needs.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- This supervisor will take the lead to serve our guests and handle any guest complaints in a prompt and hospitable manner.
- The supervisor will be in charge of performing staff appraisals and training for the Overnight team.
- The supervisor will assist in the hiring of team members that fall under the Overnight team.
- Conducts daily walk-throughs and regular security inspections for The Lodge & Club and report safety hazards.
- We are seeking a candidate who is guest services focused and an exceptional problem solver.
- Prior resort experienced preferred or supervisory experience in other hospitality roles.
- Must be able to work 11pm-7am.
- Will be able to stand and walk for extended periods, outside in all elements and traverse various areas of the property.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time, climb stairs to inspect Club buildings and property.
- Must be able to drive company vehicles.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
- Select Discounted Lodging
- 40% Off Select Retail Items
- St. Augustine Attraction Passes
At The Lodge & Club, our mission is to provide exceptional service and facilities for exceptional members and guests. Framed by graceful palms and rolling dunes, our resort has charmed guests with elevated amenities and second-to-none service since 1989.
Today, this award-winning resort boasts 66 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, 4 food and beverage outlets, dazzling meeting and event spaces, 3 swimming pools including a zero-entry family pool with a splash park and waterslide, a fitness center, and miles of Atlantic shoreline to explore.
The Lodge & Club is still growing and we are continuing our tradition of creating memorable experiences for our guests and members.